Involve Swindon is a network of companies, statutory bodies and voluntary organisations working together to encourage employees to give their time and develop their skills through volunteering in the local community.
We source exciting volunteering projects for employees to get involved in ranging from team volunteering days through to using your business and professional skills to support a local charity or getting involved in the longer term as a regular volunteer or trustee.
We work with local charities, social enterprises, local groups and statutory organisations who will really benefit from the skills employee volunteers can bring and our expertise in leading employee volunteering.
- Sorting stock with Prospect Hospice
- Trustee for Big Breakfast Plus
- Smiles and Sunshine in South Marston
- Nationwide staff get their hands dirty
- Bradenstoke Village Hall Gets a Makeover
- A Volunteer Stake-Out – SWAP
- A date with data – skilled volunteering from Nationwide
- Team Bonding at Lydiard Park Academy
- Nationwide volunteers branch out at Coate Water
- Nationwide volunteers walk it!