Involve Swindon is a network of companies, statutory bodies and voluntary organisations working together to encourage employees to give their time and develop their skills through volunteering in the local community.
We source exciting volunteering projects for employees to get involved in ranging from team volunteering days through to using your business and professional skills to support a local charity or getting involved in the longer term as a regular volunteer or trustee.
We work with local charities, social enterprises, local groups and statutory organisations who will really benefit from the skills employee volunteers can bring and our expertise in leading employee volunteering.
- Sorting stock with Prospect Hospice
- Trustee for Big Breakfast Plus
- A Volunteer Stake-Out – SWAP
- Team Bonding at Lydiard Park Academy
- Green fingered gardeners help local youth charity
- Support for South Marston Parish Council
- HR Help from Hotel
- Hotel gets things ship-shape for sea cadets
- Smashing support for the SMASH DASH
- Spring clean for our gardens