Involve Swindon is an alliance of companies, statutory bodies and voluntary organisations working together to encourage employees to give their time and develop their skills through volunteering in the local community.
An employer member of Involve Swindon can benefit from the following:
- monthly mailing of volunteering opportunities in the local community separated into our 4 strands of volunteering
- twice yearly networking events with other employers and the local voluntary sector to explore the benefits of employer supported volunteering
- bespoke advice on developing and implementing a successful employer supported volunteering programme – please contact us for more information or have a look at our guide to developing an ESV programme
- opportunity to join Involve Swindon committee, meeting monthly with other local employers
- raised local corporate profile through featuring in Involve Swindon events, publications or website
More information about us
Membership is secured through a goodwill payment. Employers who recognise the benefits of the Involve Swindon partnership to their business, employees and the local community make donations to ranging from £250 (minimum annual membership payment) and £6,000 per annum.
Please contact us for more information and a membership application form.
See the latest opportunities for employee volunteers.