Charities, schools and other community-focused organisations often struggle with limited resources, and may be unable to address certain community needs. We can find the right volunteers with the right skill-sets to support your organisation and help deliver key services through carefully organised projects.
Whether you’re looking for a large team of volunteers to provide practical, hands-on assistance, or an individual with a wealth of experience to offer, we will endeavour to put you in contact with the people you need, from ground level to board level – all at no cost to you.
Employee volunteers can provide:
- Professional workshops for staff and service-users
- Social activities, day trips and befriending
- Peer-to-peer mentoring and staff training
- Trustees and board members
- Maintenance to gardens and community halls
If you think you have a suitable project, please contact us. We can help you:
- make the best use of employer supported volunteering
- understand how your needs could be met by employee volunteers
- manage successful employee volunteering projects
- promote your volunteering opportunities to employee volunteers
If your opportunities are more suited to regular volunteers or you are looking for a trustee or governor, please contact Volunteer Centre Swindon.